As one of the founding partners of the Iceland Geothermal Cluster Initiative VHE will part take in the IGC 2018 conference at Harpa Conference Center, April 24 – 27. 2018
Attendees will be from more than forty countries and around 100 papers will be presented with 11 keynote speakers plus panel discussions and sessions.
Like previous years Iceland Geothermal Conference will be operating an exclusive brand awareness exhibition during the event and give its participants opportunity to build new business relations and renew old ones. This year VHE will also take part in the exhibition and while introducing all of its service to the industry we will be focusing on our inflatable retrievable packer used to close and isolate high pressure wells.
This packer is a product, developed in co-operation with HS Orka from the Reykjanes peninsula, fabricated in our workshop and service provided by our service department. The packer has been used in the Reykjanes field with good results for its customer.
- VHE has developed a new Thimble removing machine
- VHE – Proud Sponsor of CrossFit Hafnarfjörður
- VHE to operate Pot Repair Shop at Alcoa Fjarðaál
- VHE to supply Stub Straightener to ALRO
- VHE Awarded Contract to Install Homogenising Furnace at ISAL
- VHE Awarded Major Contract at RTA Iceland
- First Rebuilt Pot at Alcoa Fjarðaál
- Grabber to Lift Suction Tubes
- VHE to enlarge Hotel Hallormsstaður
- Recognition of Safety Performance